Whatsapp Download Mac Os X 10.6 8 Updated

Whatsapp Download Mac Os X 10.6 8

Screenshots

With WhatsApp on the desktop, you tin seamlessly sync all of your chats to your computer so that you can chat on whatever device is most user-friendly for you lot.

What'southward New

Version ii.2208.15

Bug fixes and operation improvements.

Ratings and Reviews

3.2 out of 5

3.1K Ratings

Great start, but needs improvement

I love using WhatsApp on my iPhone and like the idea of beingness able to use the desktop app as well. The but real gripe I accept is that the desktop app does non recognize keyboard text shortcuts, nor does it allow you to type seamlessly in another language. In my case, I use WhatsApp a lot to talk to friends and family in Mexico and Kingdom of spain—in Spanish. The app does not recognize that I am typing in Castilian and marks all words as mis-spelled and underlines them in cerise. Further, information technology does not do any motorcar-correct or suggested text features. A large request I would have is to incorporate the languages / multi-language abilities that other Mac developers (and Apple) put into their apps. If the app were improved with this upgrade, I would give this app 5 stars!

Video Calls won't work

I was looking forrard to this app in society to not have to be using both my phone and the laptop at the aforementioned fourth dimension. I Have not been able to have a video call. When I call or receive a phone call, the person is able to see me but I am not able to meet the person. Ive even tried calling with my other phone to test if it was an issue with their device and the upshot was the aforementioned, an unresponsive view where I cant see myself or the person I am on a call with but they are able to see me. I tried resetting my mac, refreshing the app settings. Running final related commands to kill any background application that might be using the camera and still to no avail. I am not sure what is causing the consequence only delight look into it for your next updates.

Very solid desktop client

This app integrates surprisingly well with the mobile app, considering that WhatsApp is end-to-end encrypted. Despite fetching all messages from the phone, it has no lag and seems e'er reliable in making sure that the message is delivery correctly, even under poor network conditions.

Different the WeChat client, the WhatsApp client is even able to load history, in spite of the fact that information technology is coming from one'southward ain phone rather than a company server. It's also able to send stickers. The user interface is a very consistent feel with the mobile app, and I find information technology much easier to use than any other client.

App Privacy

The programmer, WhatsApp Inc., indicated that the app's privacy practices may include treatment of information as described below. For more information, meet the developer's privacy policy.

Data Linked to You

The following information may be nerveless and linked to your identity:

  • Purchases
  • Financial Info
  • Location
  • Contact Info
  • Contacts
  • User Content
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data
  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you utilize or your age. Learn More

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members can use this app with Family unit Sharing enabled.

More By This Developer

Whatsapp Download Mac Os X 10.6 8

Posted by: manuelthatinat.blogspot.com

0 Komentar

Post a Comment




banner